Methodist Pathology Center
Founded in 1945, Methodist Pathology Center provides clinical and anatomic pathology services to medical facilities, physicians and other health care providers throughout Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri.
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Methodist Pathology Center is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and licensed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services under CLIA.
We are committed to providing medical professionals comprehensive, cost-efficient and convenient laboratory services. Our Pathology Center specialists work with physicians and other health care practitioners in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of their patients.
The Pathology Center strives to maintain the highest standards of testing protocols and customer service. Our team of board-certified pathologists and highly skilled professional and technical staff are dedicated to meeting your needs.
Methodist Pathology Center offers:
- Same-day laboratory testing, 24 hours per day.
- State-of-the-art technology and more than 200 skilled staff.
- Rapid turnaround time of test results.
- Extensive courier and automated reporting services.
- Broad test menu in Chemistry, Cytology, Hematology and Coagulation, Histology, Microbiology, Serology and Blood Bank testing.
- Special expertise in many areas of Anatomic Pathology.
- Esoteric testing by the national and internationally known Associated Regional University Pathologists Laboratories (ARUP).
- Our proficient phlebotomy staff provides blood collection services to nursing homes and long term care facilities.
- CLIA Certificate Methodist Hospital Pathology
- CAP Accreditation Methodist Hospital Pathology
- CLIA Certificate Methodist Women's Hospital
- CAP Accreditation Methodist Women's Hospital
We Add Value
Methodist Hospital Pathology online, web-based laboratory management system allows you to register patients quickly and efficiently. Test order entry is customized to your needs and results can be viewed at any time.
We have connectivity solutions available that will meet your laboratory or office practice needs. One solution is CareEvolve. This online system provides medical facilities and physician offices with:
- Electronic orders are complete within medical necessary guidelines.
- Customized order entry.
- Laboratory results reporting via a secure Internet connection available 24/7.
For more information call (402)354-4541 or (888)432-8980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methodist Pathology Center Difference
Client hospitals have access to:
- Consultant pathologists to work with your medical staff.
- A laboratory director to oversee your laboratory staff.
- An immunohematology technical supervisor to oversee your blood bank.
- A laboratory consultant to work with your laboratory staff to improve quality and resolve technical problems.
- A reference laboratory for your off-site testing needs.
Client physician offices have access to:
- Reference testing for your off-site needs.
- A laboratory consultant to work with your laboratory staff to improve quality, resolve technical problems and meet all CLIA requirements.
If you would like to find out how we can help you with your laboratory services needs, call our client services department at (402) 354-4541 or (888) 432-8980 or email email@example.com.
Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Program
The Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) Program at Nebraska Methodist Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska, offers an intensive 11-month educational program providing experience in all major departments of a hospital clinical lab. Our clinical lab science program provides a structured educational experience which includes lectures and clinical laboratory rotations held in the Methodist Pathology Center.
Learn more about a degree in medical lab science.